lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

ONE DAY AT SCHOOL:

It's friday, I wake up and I get dress ( with sport clothes) . I'm in the P.E class. We play soccer and batmington. When the class is comlplete we put our uniform and we go to the math class. After that we have a break. I talk with my friends and I play soccer or I eat a snack. I take my French book and I go to the class, I'm happy beacause the foreign lenguages classes are funny and, in an hour a will have a long break ( the lunch break). I eat hamburgeurs with fries. I do homework at the library or I play soccer in the playground. I don't want the break finish beacause after that a have IT., but the good new is, that I have a free hour after the technologie lessons. When the last break finish a have maths games : a veri interestin subjects, we play games with numbers and  geometrics shapes. The academical day is finish, I go the sport field, I have extra curricular activities

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario